1. The competition is open to all Hotel and Restaurant Management majors of the College of Tourism and Hospitality Management.
2. Participants should be in groups consisting of two (2) members.
3. Each team must create a dessert suitable for the Christmas season incorporating the theme “Dulce Navidad II: A Taste of Christmas in the Pearl of the Orient”
4. Allotted time for preparation is 1 hour and 30 minutes.
5. Practical up-to-date preparation and presentation is expected to be executed by the teams.
6. Cooking tools, utensils and/or equipment will be provided by the organizers (with the use of requisition forms) but the participants are also encouraged to bring their personal specialized tools, utensils and/or equipment.
7. Participating teams are given a price ceiling of Php 500.00 only for the ingredients of their recipe.
8. Receipts of the ingredients bought indicating their corresponding prices should be submitted to the organizers as proof before the start of the competition.
9. Use of ingredients not included in the receipt to be submitted is not allowed.
10. Each team must prepare four (4) servings of their entry.
11. A copy of the recipe must be submitted to the organizers at least 3 days before the day of the competition.
12. Each group must provide a title and brief description of the entry, outlining the components, procedure and end product.
13. A 5 point reduction will be merited to the total score for any incompliance to the time allotment for production
14. Registration and recipe submission will be done online through the organization’s official website: http://www.cthmhrms.weebly.com or through direct submission at the 2nd floor, Organization Room from 7 AM to 7 PM.
CRITERIA FOR JUDGING